RIDE TO SPITY VALLEY 8N / 9D
Chandigarh - Manali - Delhi
Departure Dates : -
21 June – 29 June Available
5 July – 13 July Available
19 July – 27 July Available
9 Aug – 17 July Available
30 Aug – 7 Sept Available
INR 25,000/- Per Person: Sharing Bike
INR 32,000/- Per Person: Solo Rider
INR 19,600/- Per Person: Bring your own Bike (Fuel excluded)
INR 23000/- Per Person: SUV/ Tempo Traveller
- Destination Hotels/Camps
- Chandigarh Hotel Sapphire / Similar
- Narkanda Hotel Mahamaya Palace / Similar
- Chitkul Hotel Snow View /Similar
- Kalpa Hotel White Nest /Similar
- Kaza Hotel Snowlion Sakya / Similar
- Chandrataal Cold Desert Camp /Similar
- Manali Mapple Retreat /Similar
- Deyor Camps reserves the right to change the itinerary at any given point of time which will stand effective once it is informed to the traveller and/or uploaded on the website.
- The prices as displayed in the itinerary are liable to change as per the change in the fuel prices.
- In case of any unforeseen events like – roadblock, storms, landslides, etc. , the itinerary might have to be changed by the tour captain and any additional costs arising out of such events would have to be borne by the traveller.
We Offer Lowest Price Guarantee
On reaching the hotel in Chandigarh, meet our representatives and your fellow travellers.
You’ll be briefed about the trip in the evening, followed by dinner and overnight stay at the
Early morning, after breakfast, we will be allotting you the bikes. We will kickstart this
adventurous tour by heading to Narkanda. Start early from Chandigarh in order to reach
Narkanda by late afternoon.
On arrival, transfer to the hotel/homestay. If we have time, we’d visit the Hatu Peak or the
Hatu Temple. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, we will start our ride towards the beautiful Kinnaur Valley. It will be a
beautiful 6-8 hour ride where you will enjoy the magnificent vistas throughout the way. It is
the last inhabited village before the Indo-China border. Have a sumptuous dinner and
retreat for an overnight stay.
Today we would be riding a short distance from Chitkul to Kalpa. We will start our ride post
breakfast. It will take about 4-5 hours to reach Kalpa. Enjoy the beautiful sunset and have a
fulfilling dinner at the hotel.
After an early breakfast, leave for Kaza and enjoy the vistas en-route the Hindustan Tibet
Highway. You will also witness the Khab – The confluence of the Spiti and the Sutlej River.
You can also get a clear view of the Leo Purygal Peak from the Khab Bridge. We will stop at
the Nako Lake for Lunch (not included in the package). After lunch, cross Nako and witness
the dreaded Malling Nallah. You will enter the Spiti Valley right after you cross Sumdo. Take
a detour from here to visit the 500 Year Old Mummy in the Gue Village. Head to Kaza for
dinner and overnight stay.
By far, this will be the most eventful day of your journey. Start your ride early in the
morning as this one is going to be a long day. Visit the world’s highest post office which is
located in Hikkim and also the world’s highest village connected via motorable road, Komik.
Also, visit the famous Langza where you will get tremendous views of the Chau Chau Kang
Nelda Peak and the Buddha Statue looking down at the valley. Dinner and overnight stay at
After breakfast we start riding towards Chandra Tal. We will cross the highest point of our
trip, the Kunzum La. Also, visit the Key Monastery and Kibber Village on the way. The road
towards Chandra Tal starts from Batal, and the journey is breathtakingly beautiful. The road
ends about a kilometre before the lake and you have to walk till the lake from here on. You
will see a beautiful crescent shaped lake filled with crystal clear water right in the middle of
a stark landscape. Dinner and overnight stay at the campsite in Chandra Tal.
Post breakfast, start your ride toward
Manali. The ride from Batal to Chattru to Rohtang Pass is one of the most beautiful routes in
your entire road trip. You will reach Manali in about 7-8 hours from Chandra Tal. Dinner and
overnight stay at Manali.
After breakfast, we will chill out in Manali. In the evening we will start your journey towards
Delhi and bring to an end this beautiful and memorable road trip, taking back memories for
- No any record found for this area.
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Bike Spares and Damages (Charge as per actual)
- Travel Insurance
- GST @ 5%
Non-refundable after confirmation